Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not much...

Hello my fellow freinds! (giigle) today wasnt anything much, nothing new. My tuesday was not that much better than monday! (they usually are). My teacher was acting like who knows.... ugh... got mad at anything we did...Me: achoo.. scze me :) Alena! do you know how many germs you just spread?! go sneeze in the hall! my reaction  --> :o ( i know im adorable :) anyways it went somthing  like that times ten million. Umm to keep my self calm i just kept drawling... and drawling.. and drawling... tmw i will show some of my pictures! yay! Um im practicly done with my bookreport going to start on aprils bookreport now :) heehee get it? ANyways i learned someting new about myself  1. i get sick in hot weather, and i get spots all over like chiken spots(they even ich)
2. My lips get very irritated  and red if i eat anything salty like french fries.. mmmmmm... and crab... darn im drooling :)  Anyways thats me! i gess thats good for today gotta go get ready for tmw Love ya allllll! p.s guys how are my books?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know. i didn't get to read them yet cuz im reading my book report book. It's called"90 minutes in Heaven" I cant wait to start your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don;t really like that book. It's about woman and those woman act like little kids! I am not that typr of person. Sorry. Right now I'm reading 10 things I hate about me. So good!

    ReplyDelete